Friday, March 9, 2007

What else do i need when i can have the best ones ...!!!

I am colour blind (to some extent i am really) still my world is full with colours, i dun have many tastebuds still there is no food i can't know taste of, my eyes are weak but i can see as far as i want to, i dun know how to cook and still i will never die hungry even if i dun pay, i am unreasonable most of the times but still i am a trusted one, i sound confident even when i loose, everyone knows that i speak a lot but still i am a secret keeper for many. And the only reason behind all this is the persons i trust, respect and care for that is my friends.

I am not the one with the right to decide who is gud or bad but yes i have the right to select the persons i want to spend my time with and that is a work i do with all my heart and mind and only rarely i make friends. Cause if i am not with a person who can understand me then all i am doing is telling someone a story for an bollywood movie .

I always wish that any person whom i want to be a friend of mine should be better than i am in atleast one aspect. Be it in expressing self, discussions, acads, sports or whatever that can be observerd over the time so that i can improve myself on that aspect. And that is the reason "I am the worst person i know and that is the best i can be " Because i don't want to compromise on this as the friends ( atleast the one's i have ) are my inspiration when i am down, motivation whenever i need a push, guide whenever i am lost and support system everytime i require one.

And in doing so (i.e. in making a friend) i have failed only twice because i underestimated the person i wanted to have as friend i mean either they were too better than i am or i was too worse a person to be with them and i regret for my expectations from them, more than anything else.

So even if i have very few ( i can really count on my fingers), I have the best ones or the choosen ones and so i dun need anything else to enjoy life the way i want...!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems u r very happy and satisfied with ur journey uptill now...good...wish u all the best...and may u be showered with all the best things...God bless u dear!!!

Anonymous said...

Well,i want to take my words back that...speaking a lot does not mean telling a lot..it basically depends on the persons in front of you as to how correctly they understand and interpret it..:)
In my opinion a good self explanatory blog....

Kida said...

The first part comprising of paradoxes is pretty good. Life is filled with such kind of paradoxes and this blog portrays it nicely.
keep it up !

Quick Fix bites said...

Seriously you are more expressive than I ever thought of...God going!!

...Albeit i dont live on expections..but expectations live with me...I can't avoid them as they are not directed by me.

Manju Mahala said...

I m speechless(U should celebrate it as its one of the rare occasion :P )I cant explain how ur each sentence directly touch my heart..n reminds me of every thing..

Roopali said...

its gud that you are satisfied with ur decisions.....and will always be happy to do so on ur part....and i think that is something very gud in u....may you always have best with u........

Unknown said...

good going KK..As alway this the truth about you...you are like this only...no need to change.