Saturday, March 31, 2007

There are very few things i like about myself and when i though of writing about the habits of mine, i cherish a lot. I wasn't surprized that i had very few words. But still i decided to share what i like a lot about myself

1 ) Punctuality : There are not many times i remember when someone waited for me, i just hate being late for a meeting even if it is an informal one. I respect others time and expect that mine is also taken care of.

2) Deciosion Making : I make ALL my decisions on my own, i might ask someone for a suggestion but wouldn't let anyone decide a single thing for me. By doing so i feel satisfied even if i make a wrong one. So if i fail i have no one else to blame for and if i succed i take all the credit for.

3)Candidness: That is one thing i am scolded most for but i believe it might offend people for once when i say but it is better that people know what i think about them. So i neither keep anything inside nor look for the chances to bitch. If i have got to say something i will on your face...:)

And i think there are not many other good habits i posses or things i do ... still as a friend u accept me it is your choice...!!!

2 comments:

Quick Fix bites said...

tera valfi video dekha...bhai tune mujhe senti kar diya...definately I will write it....chinta na kar !!

Anonymous said...

there are some more good things in you other than these....u don't know but others realize...